The branch got a coat of Walnut Stain Distress Crackle Paint and then once dried I rubbed in some of the Pearl paint. My sweet little blue bird was base painted with a coral pink and then covered with Broken China Distress Crackle Paint. I love how the pink just peeks through the cracks. As a bonus, I put the paint on thick is some parts and thin in others so that I could get a variation of crack sizes. For the eye I used a light blue rhinestone from Prima that also came from YMH.
I had lots of fun with this card and it came together surprisingly fast (got love using the heat gun on the paints to quicken their drying time, lol). I think that maybe, just maybe, I'm getting the hang of this Shabby Chic thing :)