October 23, 2016
I hope you find it helpful.
Here's a little more of the details from the video:
The Cricut cartridge is CTMH Artbooking - Z3169
I used the following inks:
Gold Rush - Z2823
Tangerine - Z2809
Poppy - Z2852
Fern - Z2850
I used the Small Round Water Brush - Z3224
The all purpose mat I used is way old and no longer available, but good news this one from CTMH is - Z2045
If you liked this video and found it helpful, please sign up for my email newsletters where I share more helpful information like this. The sign up form is located in my side bar over there >>>>>
October 21, 2016
|Monstrous Halloween||Item Number: C1652|
This super cute Monstrous Halloween stamp set is perfect for Halloween and its also great for birthday cards (it does have a birthday sentiment) So you're able to get some use out of it beyond Halloween.
Here's a couple cute birthday cards I've come up with, perfect for a little boy (or girl or anyone who digs monsters and aliens)
Sign up for creative tips, ideas and special offers.
October 4, 2016
August 9, 2016
I did take some time yesterday to scrapbook. The August Stamp of the Month inspired me to create a layout with my favorite subject to photograph, my cats.
I may have been called a crazy cat lady once or twice. I don't think I'm obsessed, I just love my pets. They have their own personalities that make them endearing. I could go on and on about Walter and Mojito, but that might support the notion of how cat crazy I am ;) If you would like to learn more about these two, they have their own Instagram account @a_mojito_for_walter
So let's take a closer look at these pages:
August SOTM Purr-fect Halloween and Typography alphabet, for Lady.
Close to my Heart has some really great alphabet stamp sets that are perfect for spelling out page titles.
watercolor paints and waterbrush. I have to admit, I wasn't a fan of watercolor painting at first, I preferred to use markers. But when I started using the paints with the waterbrushes it became so much more fun. The brushes give you the ability to add more water as needed and its a more controlled application. *Remember if you are stamping images to watercolor to use the Archival Black ink as the pigment and dye inks are water soluble*
Also I'm loving the CTMH color of the year Sea Glass and how it pairs beautifully with the Basics Fundamentals collections.
- Rustic Home basics fundamentals Z3262
- Uptown basics fundamentals Z3263
- Sea Glass cardstock X5789
- Purr-fect Halloween August SOTM S1608
- All Together compliments Z3267
- Sea Glass glitter paper Z3240
- Whisper cardstock X5929
- Watercolor paints Z3132
- Waterbrush small round Z3224
- White Shimmer Trim Z3024
- Archival Black ink 44751
- Whisper ink Z2172
August 2, 2016
|Uptown Fundamentals Z3263|
- Uptown Fundamentals Z3263
- Sea Glass cardstock X5789
- Birthday Sparkles stamp set B1537
- Sea glass Glitter paper Z3240
- Gold Shimmer Trim Z1985
- White Embossing powder Z2068
- VersaMark ink pad Z891
- Cricut Flower Market collection Z3285
During the month of August you can get the Uptown Basics fundamentals for FREE!
With Basically the Best, when you order our Whimsy, Adventure, and Enchantment Fundamental papers, you can choose to get either the Rustic Home or Uptown Fundamentals for FREE! Both of these Basics packets feature foil designs and specialty materials for making your artwork unique. Yep, this deal is basically the best!
August 1, 2016
- Sweet leaf, Juniper, Glacier, Lagoon, Peacock and Fern cardstocks
- Peacock, Fern and Sweet leaf exclusive inks
- Cricut Flower Market collection
- Whimsy Fundamentals( Thistle stripes and x's)
- Thistle and Fern cardstocks
- Fern thick twine
- Thistle exclusive ink
- Mini stapler
- Cricut Flower Market collection
There's a lot of new products to check out. These are just a few of my favorites, but of you want to see them all you can order your copy of the Annual Inspirations or view it online HERE and of course you can browse the products via Your Memories Here Close to my Heart
|Rustic Home Fundamentals Z3262|
|Whimsy Fundamentals Z3255|
|All Together compliments Z3267|
|Wise Guy Birthday C1662|
|All the Thanks B1536|
Cricut® Flower Market Collection Z3285
July 26, 2016
Attending a workshop isn't the same as an all day crop or weekend retreat. You really shouldn't need to bring much with you, just the essential tools. Most of the time pretty much everything is provided as part of the workshop cost, especially if its a pre-cut kit.
So what do I consider the essentials?
Consumable items like adhesives, products that you prefer to use that won't be part of the kit (ex. you like to ink or distress all of your edges bring your own mini ink pad), small portable tools that would be time consuming to share - like scissors and stamp blocks.You'll also want to bring a pencil so you can jot down notes or maybe marking measurements.
This is the list I give to attendees of the workshops I host:
- Adhesive tape runner Z3022
- Paper trimmer Z1783 (while not always necessary if the kits are pre-cut, an essential tool to own)
- Micro tip scissors Z1836 these are the non-stick ones that are super awesome, just sayin'
- Bonding memories glue pen Z5552 and broad 1512
- Spritz cleaner 1778 and Stamp scrubber Z1782 - to keep your stamps looking and working great
- My Acrylix blocks Y1501 (the starter set of commonly used sizes) Y1002 also a common size
- Liquid Glass Z679 - not always essential but a great product to have on hand
- 3D Foam tape Z1151 for when you want to add some extra dimension to your projects
I like to keep all of my essentials together in my tote/organizer and then when its time to craft, I just grab it and go.
July 15, 2016
Don't wait to shop for your favorites, quantities are limited and once they sell out they will be gone forever.
June 30, 2016
I have a really sweet card workshop to share with you. It features the Zoe paper collection and the Treats of Friendship stamp set.
- Zoe paper collection X7197B
- Treats of Friendship stamp set C1616
- Cricut Artistry Z3167
- Cards and Envelopes X254
- Inks in Sorbet (Z2164) Slate (Z2173) Cashmere (Z2175) Chocolate (Z2111)
- The Essential Tool kit
- Kraft Cardstock Z1375
- 'M' size stamps (I used M1123 & M1053 in my samples)
June 25, 2016